"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

No comments
"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!
I love cat narrow. Their body whether to enter If you find a narrow place, and screw the body to challenge even in you do not know. I think the scene or a humorous look at from us sometimes, and cute or funny. This image is a picture that suggests the shape of a cute puss who "outrageous!" Was for the time being a very small place. "Outrageous!" White cat's the above also seems to have for the time being the position of the small cardboard, It seems to be Nagon to put only front legs in the space of a small cardboard ^
"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

"Outrageous!" Battle of puss! ! Small box is also my position!

No comments :

Post a Comment